Traffic Requests

This process all starts with the police department. If you believe motorists routinely drive too fast in your neighborhood, call the police department at 401-397-7191.

Requests must include the following information: Name, Address, Phone Number and a description of the traffic problem.

Your request will alert police officers to speeding problems.

  • You may also make this request directly to Chief Richard N. Ramsay